Join us on Facebook
To be able to vote:
1. Each Member will be entitled to one vote and the member must be in good standings with their dues. Dues MUST BE PAID 2 WEEKS BEFORE elections to be able to vote.
2. If you will not be able to make the social in May to vote, you can do a proxy vote. Proxy vote is where a member(NOT MAKING THE SOCIAL) writes on a piece of paper or email and sends it to another member(THAT IS MAKING THE SOCIAL) to use their vote in anyway they want or the member(THAT IS MAKING THE SOCIAL) fills out the ballot for him or her(NOT MAKING THE SOCIAL) and turns it in for them.
SCENARIO: 1. Steve can't make the meeting and gives Jim his proxy vote which Jim prints and MUST bring it to the social and it says "Jim can use my vote in anyway he chooses" per Steve.
SCENARIO: 2. Steve can't make the meeting and gives Jim his proxy vote in which Jim prints off and MUST bring to the meeting and it says "Jim will fill out the ballot for me I choose X Y Z" Per Steve.
One member can have many proxy's to turn in as long as they are filled out correctly for that member absent.
I will be choosing a counting team to count the votes the day of the elections.
Voting starts at 6pm and will end no later then 8pm to give us time to count the votes.
If anybody has any questions regarding the election process, please email Katie Fogarty, our Secretary, at KatieGirl3011@aol.com.
Elections are done at the social in May. The following positions are up for election:
1. Vice President (MUST HAVE SERVED ON THE BOARD FOR 1 YEAR FIRST)
2. Treasurer (MUST HAVE SERVED ON THE BOARD FOR 1 YEAR FIRST)
3. Three Board of Directors seats.(MUST BE A MEMBER FOR 1 YEAR FIRST BEFORE YOU CAN RUN)
May Is Election Time